5 Behaviors Austin, TX Showcase.... Don't miss itMay 6, 2016The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Showcase Austin Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM (Central Time) Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Rd
Austin, Texas 78704
Top of Form
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
• Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
• Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
• How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
• How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
• How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Continental Breakfast and Registration 8:30 - 9:00 am
Bottom of Form
Presentation 9:00 - 10:30 am
Self-parking will be covered by Wiley. Please visit the registration desk for details.
All attendees will receive The Five Dysfunctions of a Team™ ebook, sample profiles, and case studies.
If you would like to attend this important event, contact:
Jon Morse, MBA
Managing Director www.TheCenterForSuccess.com
Or Register on line: https://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?EventId=1841882&MethodId=0&EventSessionId=&startnewreg=1